Today I’m bringing you all the books I have read in November and December. I forgot to do a Wrap Up for November, so I just decided to condense it with December’s Wrap Up!
I read a total of 1 book in November and 5 in December. Fantasy and self-development ruled these past two months, so I’m excited to show you what I’ve read. Ok, let’s go!
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller: 4/5⭐
- Chatter by Ethan Kross: 3.5/5⭐
- VisualFestation by Peter D. Adams: 3.5/5⭐
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner: 4/5⭐
- Attitude 101 by John C. Maxwell: 3.25/5⭐
- Get Up and Do It by Beechy and Josephine Colclough: 3/5⭐
Like I said, I only read fantasy and non-fiction in November and December. It was a great way for me to get myself motivated for the new year! I’ll be posting the reviews for these books soon, as usual.
What about you guys? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading friends, I’ll catch you guys later!